Slightly sweet, crispy and tasty, dare to try our sweet potato fries!
Sweet potato fries
- 800g sweet potato, about 3-4
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 20g of flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- Brush, wash the sweet potatoes.
- Peel the potatoes. Rinse the potatoes again and dry them with a cloth.
- Cut into fries of around 1.5- 2cm. In a bowl, add the oil to the chips and mix well.
- Mix the paprika, salt and flour in a large salad bowl. Add the fries and coat them perfectly with this bread crumb coating.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Arrange the fries on a baking tray, making sure there is only one layer and bake for about 25 minutes.
Serve with our product:
SENCHOU PURE Tomato and Cayenne Pepper KETCH’UP