Tender, juicy and scented with aromatic herbs, it is the perfect Sunday dish!
Roast veal with rosemary and Heirloom carrots
- 1 roast veal of about 1.3kg
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of sunflower oil
- 30g of butter
- Salt and pepper
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- 10cl dry white wine
- 1kg of Heirloom carrots
- 1 spoonful of honey
- Brush and wash the carrots. For nice presentation, leave them whole. If they are too big, cut them in half lengthwise.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a hot frying pan, melt the butter and sear the roast veal for a few minutes. Turn it regularly to obtain a nice colouring all over. Season.
- Arrange the roast, the unpeeled garlic, the carrots, the white wine and the bay leaf on a dish. Sprinkle with sunflower oil and honey. Sprinkle with rosemary. Season the carrots.
- Place in the oven for about 1 hour and 20 minutes, frequently basting the roast with its cooking juices.
- Before serving, cut into slices. Serve your roast with mashed potatoes or fresh gnocchi.
Serve with our product:
SENCHOU Pure Tomato KETCH’UP with Espelette Peppers