Extra soft bread of an original colour: surprise your guests with this Black Burger with salmon!
Black Burger with Salmon
Black Burger Buns
- 320g of flour
- 1 sachet of baker’s yeast
- 1 4g sachet of squid ink
- 5cl of milk
- 1 spoonful of oil
- 1 spoonful of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 raw salmon fillets 80g-100g
- 1/2 cucumber
- 5 radishes
- 1 oak leaf lettuce, a few spinach shoots and herbs: chives, parsley or dill
PREPARATION OF THE BUNS:
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk. Leave to rest for a few minutes.
- In a salad bowl mix: flour, yeast, salt, sugar, squid ink, oil, then add 20 cl of water. Knead it together for about ten minutes.
- Leave to rise for about 1 hour at room temperature. Knead the dough again and divide into 4 portions. Shape 4 balls. Arrange them on a baking tray, well spaced out. Cover them with a fine cloth and let the balls rise for about 1h30.
- Preheat the oven to 200° for 10 min.
- Brush the buns with a little egg white, sprinkle with black or white sesame seeds. Cook for 20 minutes at 180°C. Leave the buns to cool on a wire rack.
- Peel and wash the vegetables.
- Slice the radishes and cucumber.
- Fry the salmon fillets for 3 minutes on the skin side, then 1 minute on the flesh side, season.
- Cut the buns in half.
- Garnish the base with Senchou Beetroot Ketch’up.
- In this order add: 1 lettuce leaf, radish slices, cucumber, the fillet, Beetroot Ketch’up and 1 lettuce leaf.
- Repeat for each burger.
Serve with our product:
SENCHOU Pure Beetroot KETCH’UP